Gluten-Free Awareness Night
White Sox vs. Mariners
Safeco Field, in downtown Seattle, WA
Round up your friends and family members and join the Seattle Mariners and the Gluten Intolerance Group for Gluten-Free Awareness Night ! Special discounted group seating has been reserved and is available for you to purchase online. More information regarding concessions coming soon. It's also Mariners Fleece Blanket Night for the first 15,000 fans (21 & over) through the gates, so be sure to arrive early!
The Gluten Intolerance Group will be at a table on the concourse outside Section 319 to answer any questions you may have. The Gluten Intolerance Group of is a 501c3 non-profit organization who is a leader in patient and professional support nationally through outreach programs and services. GIG fulfills its mission of supporting persons living with gluten intolerances through programs directed to consumers, health professionals and the public. GIG programs provide support and education, awareness and advocacy, research awareness and support.
- DEADLINE TO PURCHASE: at NOON
- Game Date: Friday, August 26, 2011 - 7:10 p.m.
- $15 View Reserved (normally $22)
- $4 from each ticket sold will benefit the Gluten Intolerance Group!
- The Portland to Seattle Amtrak train drops you off right near Safeco field - easy walking distance, or a quick taxi ride.
Please note: This special offer is online only and is not available at Team Stores or box office outlets. Please use the link below: