- FAAN stands for Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network.
- The Portland FAAN Walk will be held August 2, at Kenilworth Park.
- The park is located on SE 34th and Holgate Blvd and the walk begins at 10AM.
- The walk is about 1.5 to 2 miles around the park.
- This event will be focused on the kids, will have a DJ, bounce house, fire truck, and more!
- Sponsors are Enjoy Life, Trader Joes, Epi-Pen, Allerbling, Surf Sweets. There will be booths of sponsors and other vendors including fun and yummy freebies!!!
- To find out more contact Kristal of the Eugene FAAN group at 541-508-0837. Or visit their site at foodallergywalk.org.
The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
We walk to find a cure for food allergies and to fund research and education programs.
We walk to increase awareness of food allergy and the effect it has on a community.
We walk to provide understanding, hope, and an opportunity for a child with food allergy to simply be a child.
We walk to save a life!
Over the years, FAAN has been at the forefront of progress in food allergy research. Findings from research studies have been used to change federal and state laws, improve school policies, raise public awareness, improve the daily lives of individuals with food allergy, and provide education for patients, caregivers, and health professionals.