Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is a pretty cool site if you want to go check it out: gling.

I'm very excited to announce the launch of Gling, a fun (and free) Gluten-free Living online experience. Gling is mostly built around Recipes, Foods and Locations to help you make real life choices around your Gluten-free diet right there in your own neighborhood, as well as online.

In addition, Gling is all about content, which you can view on the Articles page. Here you'll find original content from Gling writers, as well as content from popular Gluten-free bloggers around the world. All of this is tied together with a hefty social networking backbone, including your own blog, friends and our twitter clone.

The concept for Gling woke me up at 3 a.m. one day late in 2008 and after tossing for 45 minutes, I finally decided to start writing my ideas down. I just couldn't forget what it was like for my family when we embarked on the Gluten-free lifestyle 7 years ago. Labeling was atrocious and online content scarce.

I founded Gling with one thought in mind: YOU. I wanted to create something that would allow people to have a set of tools to make real change. We're still very new and some parts of the application haven't been released yet. And at the same time, I think Gling is a great way for people to really make some changes in their life ... and to have healthy food be delicious, too! (What a concept!)

~Mike Lee, CEO/Founder

No comments: